- BUILD LANGUAGE SKILLS – Alfabeto is a great classroom or family Bingo game for Spanish learners ages 4 to adult. The interactive play gets kids excited to find and match each letter pair to those called. Play many rounds to learn the Spanish Alphabet, identify uppercase and lowercase letters, and build valuable pre-reading skills. This isn’t just for children, it’s is also a great activity for language learners of any age to hear letter pronunciation and learn the alphabet in Spanish.
- SOCIAL SKILLS, LISTENING, AND CONCENTRATION … FOR THE WIN – It’s hard to win just by luck, players need to rely on listening and concentration skills too. Bingo is one of the most fun ways to practice listening, and every player builds valuable concentration skills as they carefully mark their cards. Win or lose, children get real-life experience showing sportsmanship, perseverance, and patience.
- LARGE OR SMALL-GROUP PLAY – Bingo doesn’t need a large event or crowd to be fun! Each game includes enough supplies for up to 36 players, but each easily adapts to play with as few as two players. Small groups can decide to have a caller who is also a player or take turns drawing a calling card and reading it or showing it to all players.
- ALL AGES CAN PLAY TOGETHER – The answers to young-learner Bingo might seem easy to older kids and adults, but luck-of-the-draw still makes winning a challenge and keeps play exciting for everyone. Older siblings love to help younger kids read their cards and search for a match – the teamwork is priceless!
- EACH BINGO GAME CONTAINS – 36 Bingo cards (6½ inches x 9 inches each), 264 red paper Bingo chips, 29 calling cards, a calling mat, and play instructions. All pieces come in a sturdy storage box. All TREND Bingo games are quality-tested to meet product safety standards and are all proudly made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.