- Our Norse Hawk has a curved cutting edge to facilitate deep, slashing cuts and terminates in two sharp points
- Traditionally, the bottom point would be used to capture an opponent’s shield, leg, arm, shoulder or neck, momentarily immobilizing or bringing him closer and easier to dispatch
- Made of tough and durable drop forged 1055 carbon steel (Note: Sheath sold separately)
- Durable American Hickory wood handle
- Overall Length: 22 inches; Blade Edge Length: 4.5 inches; Weight: 25.3 ounces
- Overall Length: 19.00"
- Handle Material: American Hickory
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.