Brand: Drill America
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Ideal for drilling in tough, high tensile strength materials
Details: Manufactured to National Aerospace standard 907. Made of heat resistant cobalt, they display higher red hardness which permits speeds upto 30% greater than high speed steel drills and are especially effective in drilling tough, high tensile strength materials like PH stainless steel, inconel, and titanium. The 135 degree split point is self-centering and reduces thrust. Sizes smaller than 1/16 have the 118° standard point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.