Genesis bows are the first compound bows designed to eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements, making it the perfect choice for beginner and intermediate archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. They're a great introduction to the sport of archery because beginners won't develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow. The Original bow can be adjusted as the archer grows and develops their skills. Details: Zero let-off design; Light draw weight comes standard at 20 lbs and can be safely lowered to 10 lbs - all you need is a 3/16" hex wrench (provided) to adjust draw weight; Covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 15"-30"; Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel; Composite limbs; Cable guard; Molded competition grip; Riser is drilled and tapped for standard accessories; 0% let-off; 35 1/2" axle-to-axle; 7 5/8" brace height.
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities.
- With no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.
- Built with single-cam technology, there are no tuning issues, less recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting.