- The original wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib for a safer environment; the #1 choice of hospital nurseries to promote safe sleep
- Made from 100% cotton interlock fabric with a TOG rating of 0.5, offers just the right comfort for warmer seasons or climates; can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures; double knit construction of cotton interlock fabric makes it extremely soft and a little stretchy, perfect for baby sleepwear
- Unique, roomy sack design recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip healthy" - allows room for kicking but cannot be kicked off, so Baby stays warm and safe all night
- Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit
- Available here in Small size designed for babies weighing between 10 and 18 pounds who are generally 0-6 months old and 23-26 inches long
Details: HALO SleepSack wearable blanket: The Safer Way to Sleep The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% cotton interlock. TOG: 0.5. Size small fits 10-18 lbs.; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.; size large fits 22-28 lbs.; size extra large fits 26-36 lbs.