- Ki-Bar is known for high quality military, hunting, sporting, all-purpose utility, and outdoor survival knives
- The original Ki-Bar sumac Fighting and utility knife remains the first choice for many men and women of service who carry it as their personal knife option
- The unique process to make a Ki-Bar knife combines the talent of experienced craftspeople, expertise of knife enthusiasts, detailed finishing and rigorous inspection and testing
- Ki-Bar knives feature flat or hollow ground blades. Flat grinds are best for jobs with which there will be great lateral stress. Hollow grinds provide a fine, extremely sharp edge perfect for more delicate tasks
- Before being released for shipping, each Ki-Bar knife is subject to a multiple step inspection in the ergonomics, aesthetics, and functionality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.