- KVT ball-bearing system opens blade one-handedly without mechanical assist; flipper smoothly moves blade out of handle as caged bearings roll into place around pivot
- Single position pocketclip (right carry, tip up) rests in hollow of handle to ride flush with scales in keeping with slim profile; built-in lanyard hole provides even more carrying options
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade compounded with extra carbon for increased hardness, wear-resistance and edge retention; titanium coating on blade also increases durability and ability to hold an edge
- Textured G10 handle provides solid grip as liner lock prevents fold back, making Concierge safe choice for slicing, digging or cutting when camping, hiking, climbing, diving, hunting, boating and more
- Blade length: 3.25 inches; closed length: 4.25 inches; open length: 7.25 inches; Kershaw guarantees knife of original owner against defects in material and construct when properly used and maintained
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.