Kershaw’s Scallion is a popular EDC, now in high demand by camo lovers everywhere. With its handy 2.4-inch blade, the Scallion is the perfect size for lightweight and convenient pocket carry. The Scallion’s handle is made of anodized aluminum bonded with the sharp camo pattern, featuring a long-lasting design resistant to fading and scratches. The Scallion's recurve blade makes it handy for most campsite and field chores, featuring a high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade with excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance and a bead-blasted finish for a matte look that is easy to maintain. Like all Scallions, the camo Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, providing quick and easy one-handed blade opening with the built-in flipper. A liner lock secures the Scallion’s blade open while in use, and a tip-lock slider keeps the blade closed during transport. As with other Scallions, the camo version is built to last by Kershaw’s skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon.
- 2.4-inch high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and a bead-blasted, smooth, matte appearance
- Made in America by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon and covered by Kershaw’s limited lifetime warranty
- Handle features handsome camo pattern anodized aluminum scales over steel liners, resistant to fading, scratching and corrosion
- Great companion for anyone in need of a compact and reliable EDC- hunter, backpacker, gardener, hiker, hobbyist or angler
- Compact design, perfect for everyday carry with a less intimidating, lightweight profile for easy storage in pockets, bags, backpacks, tool boxes, purses and more