Card sets and pocket charts have been used for years as interactive teaching tools. Our 3" x 3" cards are great for classroom use and fit nicely into Our Standard-Size (No. 741) and Midsize (No. 742) Pocket Charts or other similar wall charts. Easy-to-see cards help make visibility and recognition easier in the classroom. They also can be used as flash cards. Many of the card sets have a self-correcting feature that allows students to work independently. An activity guide with each set provides lots of tips about how to use the cards to make learning fun.
- Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards
- Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech
- Includes 118 Double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide
- For ages 4 and up
- With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling
- Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation
- This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.