The OEMTOOLS Strut Spring Compressor is great for your shop or garage. This item is designed to compress most MacPherson Strut Spring sizes. The broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer spring compression. This OEMTOOLS Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair. The hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life. Note: Lubricate the threads of this tool with anti-seize compound to prolong the life of the center screw.
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Compress most sizes of MacPherson strut springs with the OEMTOOLS strut spring compressor; Quickly and safely compress the strut spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Safer spring compression with the broad spring contact and built-in detent pins; Strut compressor tools make changing front and rear struts safer and easier
- LONG LASTING: Forged hooks and hardened center screw make these spring compressors the safest on the market
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE: Heat-treated forcing screw and safety latches for locking hook to spring; These spring clamps are thoughtfully designed to be the only shocks and struts set you'll ever need
- IMPORTANT AUTO SUSPENSION TOOL: MacPherson struts are the most important element of the suspension system in many modern vehicles, and should be replaced, on average, every 50,000 to 80,000 miles