The OEMTOOLS 27178 Master Inner Tie Rod Tool Set makes it easy to remove and re-install inner tie rods without removing the rack and pinion. The inner tie rod removal set includes SAE and metric adapters to handle a variety of make and model vehicles including larger tie rods found on many trucks and SUVs. To use the inner tie rod tool make sure the inner tie rod is exposed, then choose the choose the right adapter. With the adapter in place, slip the tool over the inner tie rod and engage the locking mechanism to keep it from slipping. Using a half-inch drive ratchet or breaker bar turn the tool to loosen the inner tie rod. When you feel it start to listen, disengage the locking mechanism and pull the tool away. Next, remove the adapter, and then finish loosening the inner tie rod by hand. This inner tie rod removal kit makes changing tie rods easier than ever. Our Inner tie rod tools are durable and designed to help you get your work done quickly and safely. The next time you need to perform an inner tie rod replacement, the OEMTOOLS tierod removal tool is your go-to inner tierod removal tool. You can trust OEMTOOLS to always provide an unbeatable combination of quality and value, and trust our tools to get the job done.
- INNER TIE ROD REMOVAL TOOL Set: Includes 12 sizes of crowfoot-style adapters: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm; Easily remove most inner tie rod ends
- ULTRA DURABLE: Tie rod puller tool's crowfoot adapters are nickel plated for durability
- WIDELY USEFUL INNER TIE ROD TOOL: Tube Handle Inner Diameter is 2.125 In. to Service Small Cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs
- USE A RATCHET OR BREAKER BAR: 1/2 Inch drive tube handle makes it easy to remove and re-install to proper torque
- EFFORTLESS ORGANIZATION: Tie rod end removal tool comes in a blow mold case for easy organization