- LUMINOSA BREAKFAST BLEND: Luminosa means “shining or bright,” and this enlightened blend brings coffees that are lively and lightly fruit-sweet together with coffees that are floral and aromatic
- FLAVOR & ROAST: Light, sweet suggestions of passionflower and stone fruit. Light roast
- FOR KEURIG BREWERS: Peet's recyclable* K-Cup Pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- NEW NAME: We've changed the name, not the coffee. Colombia Luminosa is now Luminosa Breakfast Blend. You may receive packaging with either name for a limited time
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: 100% Arabica Coffee, Certified Kosher
Details: Peet's Coffee Luminosa Breakfast Blend, Light Roast, K-Cup Coffee Pods for Keurig Coffee Maker; In Colombia, luminosa means "shining or bright," and this bright blend layers subtle sweetness from Colombia with just the right touch of Ethiopia floral aromatics—a pair we knew would go perfectly together. We started with a coffee from the Huila region in Colombia's highlands, a place where beans are cultivated over 4,500 feet and known for their smooth, sweet character. Then to Ethiopia, coffee's birthplace, where unique varieties yield exquisite coffees with delicate aromas. Formerly known as Colombia Luminosa, we approached this blend, our first light roast, as we do all our coffees: carefully select the very best beans, then hand roast them in small batches to achieve their utmost flavor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.