A sensory path can be short or it can stretch the length of a hallway, but either way the objectives should be the same—improve focus, prevent disruptive behaviors, develop motor skills, and encourage smiles!
The durable pieces attach firmly to smooth, untextured floors, but can easily be removed.
- Fun way to develop motor skills such as hand-eye coordination, spatial awareness, and balance
- Great at stimulating and improving the five senses, and can also provide perfect "brain breaks" for students to get their wiggles out
- Smooth, durable surface is easy to wipe down or spray with disinfectant to help prevent the spread of germs
- Write-on/wipe-off surface. Removable and reusable.
- Attaches firmly to smooth, untextured floors - vinyl, tile, gym floors, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.