- Power - 200 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 100 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 400 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable Bass Boost - With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable - Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs - Dimensions: 10” x 10” x 2.4”, Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.