BAMF Series subwoofers deliver! This 3,500-Watt BAMF Series 12 in. Dual 2Ω Subwoofer from Power Acoustik is built to survive. It has an overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength, 12 mm T-yoke & top plate improve low-frequency dynamics, vented T-yoke & frame reduce voice-coil heat buildup and a nonmagnetic nonresonant die-cast aluminum frame. It also has a four-layer voice coil with direct-connect wire and high-temperature-tolerant adhesives. Nontransfer spruce pulp cone with UV and chemical protection, stitched & glued surround/cone joints and extended-excursion polyether foam surround with UV protection and dual poly-cotton suspension dampen violent accelerations.
- 3" dual 2Ω, 4-layer voice-coil configuration with direct-connect wire increases power handling
- Overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength
- 12mm T-yoke & top plate improve low-frequency dynamics
- Vented T-yoke & frame reduce voice-coil heat buildup
- Nonmagnetic, nonresonant die-cast aluminum frame