- Uses Cellular and GPS Technology: Designed to be used in conjunction with cell towers and GPS satellites, all you will need to operate this simple beauty is a pre-paid SIM card. The iTrack uses up to 32 satellite channels and cellular towers for accuracy within 10 feet.
- Multiple Tracking Modes: You have the option of setting your iTrack to report its location as often as every 10 seconds or every 4 hours – it depends on how often you want the iTrack to report its precise location. You can also use the On Demand tracking feature – the iTrack only reports its location when prompted – to extend battery life.
- Motion Activated : The iTrack can be programmed to start reporting down to every 10 seconds while in motion. This feature is extremely useful if you own a fleet of plumber’s vans or if you just want to know where Timmy is going with your car. The iTrack will automatically return to Hibernate mode when not in motion.
- Panic/SOS: Simply press the Panic/SOS button on the side of the iTrack and it will start reporting every 5 seconds.
- Protection: No GPS unit would be complete without a waterproof case and a way to mount it, that’s why the iTrack system includes a water-tight case and a magnetic mount for external vehicle caching.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.