Author: Koei Tecmo America Corpor
Brand: Koei Tecmo
- To interact: Many warlords and townspeople exist in town, and various events occur by interacting with them.
- To train: Through discipline and fostering your character, you can prepare for the coming battles.
- Procure: Collect materials necessary for strengthening weapons and purchase horses to take you to the battlefield.
- A role: When you speak to a warrior or townspeople, you may receive missions to advance the story. Achieve missions by collecting information and exploring.
- Daily routine: In town there are various facilities such as fishing spots, fields, and stores.
Details: A historically inspired action title set in Sengoku era Japan - the storied historical period also known as the Age of Samurai - Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanaa focuses solely on the legendary Sanaa Clan. Through their fierce will to survive, they fought with upmost vigilance to ensure that the Sanaa name would be withheld throughout history. The tale of the Sanaa Clan begins with patriarch Masayuki Sanaa, a much-requested character who joins the Samurai Warriors series for the first time. The player follows Masayuki's first battle, trailing the clan's meteoric rise from lowly vassals to powerful lords which led to the birth of the fan-favorite samurai, Sanaa. Continuing the clan's legacy, players will then journey from boyhood as the legendary warrior, following his footsteps as rises to the title of "The Crimson Demon of War." Players will also experience the epic tale of his father's reign and his finest battles, up to his valiant final stand at the Siege of Osaka.
Item Condition: New
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.