Unlike any other storage container, this chair bag is designed to simply slide onto the back of a chair to provide instant storage of books, papers, school supplies and more to assist with classroom organization. Students learn organizational skills when school supplies have their own space with this unique storage pouch. Teachers use as an instructional tool to teach organization in the classroom as well as to aide in classroom management. A perfect learning resource that gets students organized and ready to learn. Each Seat Sack is sold with one Seat Sack name card. Fits most Pre K classroom chairs. Slip on the back of a child's chair. Use to organize home or classroom. Holds books, school supplies and more. One Name Card with each Seat Sack. Sturdy, easy to clean poly/cotton, flame-retardant fabric. CPSIA Certified. Machine wash warm on Gentle Cycle-Lay Flat to Dry or Tumble Dry on Low. Chairs stack easily, without removing the Seat Sack. Measures 10" across top of chair, 12" across top of pocket. Pocket measures 12"x10" with a 2" gusset. Sold as a pack of 2 Seat Sacks.
- An organizer that slides on the back of a chair to provide instant storage of books, papers, school supplies and more
- Desk organizer is made from durable poly/cotton laminated fabric that is machine washable
- High quality, easy to use chair pocket for students at tables or desks
- Certified Flame-Resistant, Features a clear pocket to insert a name card
- 2 Seat Sacks per package (Please see Measuring Chart for proper fit)