- LEARNING PUZZLES KIDS LOVE – Two-sided ... twice the Learning FUN! These are great puzzles for kids learning the basics. Build shape recognition and vocabulary through pictures and words. Self-checking pieces help children practice at their own pace, building confidence and achieving success. Bring hands-on practice to learners in early childhood classrooms, care facilities, homeschools, and to supplement distance education at home.
- BUILD ESSENTIAL SKILLS WITH PLAY –Engaging photos show everyday objects that make learning FUN! Kids love to find shapes “hidden” in everyday objects. When it’s fun to learn, children are inspired to keep playing and practicing – keys to successfully building skills and boosting confidence.
- DOUBLE-SIDED FUN! – Connect a shape to a photo of an object with the same shape on one side, then flip the puzzle over to see the pair another way! On back, the shape word connects to the shape.
- EXTENDED LEARNING – Vocabulary words on the puzzle pieces are great for sparking an interest in reading. Photos give valuable clues and reinforce real-world learning. Piecing together puzzles builds hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, and can introduce shape recognition too.
- SELF-CHECKING FEATURES FOR INDEPENDENT PLAY – Supports independent practice and encourage kids to build skills at their own pace. Only the right pieces fit together! When two pieces don’t connect, kids know to search the pile and try again – it’s a great first step to problem-solving and makes each match a feel-good moment. Use the border color on backs to quickly check that all pieces are facing the same way so you can successfully practice one side and then move on to the other side.
- GREAT FOR MANY AGES AND ABILITIES – While matching puzzles are a great learning activity for preschoolers and kindergarteners, the real-life photos and large, clear type also resonate with learners of many ages and abilities in memory care, special education, speech therapy, bilingual classrooms, and more.
- EACH SET CONTAINS – 20 two-piece, two-sided puzzles. Each completed two-piece puzzle is 5 9/16 inches wide x 3 3/8 inches tall. All pieces easily fit into a sturdy, 7½-inch box for quick clean-up and storage. All Fun-to-Know Puzzles are quality-tested to meet product safety standards and are all proudly made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.