Color: Ink Blue
You don’t always need flashy prints or exotic colors to make a statement. The Stacy Adams ballard plain toe oxford balances the right amount of elegance and refined color ways to give you that effortless, put together look. Step into style with the Stacy Adams ballard.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Classic style: Plain-toe lace-up oxford with upper stitch and laser detail and blind eyelet lacing
- Comfort: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- Durable: Lightweight durable construction with breathable leather lining
- Quality sole: Flexible outsole with rubber midsole and heel for increased traction
- Perfect fit: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.