STACY ADAMS Men's Dickinson Cap Toe Oxford, Burgundy, 13 M US
Brand: STACY ADAMS
- Classic STYLE: Cap-toe oxford featuring burnished brogue perforated trims and blind-eyelet lacing
- Comfort: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- Durability: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- Quality SOLE: Flexible contrasting outsole with stitch detailing on low stacked heel
- Perfect FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
Details: Product Description Cap toe oxford From the Manufacturer Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 7.9 x 5.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.