"The most requested language Builder product ever is finally here and ready to ship! stages language Builder verbs & action words flash card set offers 230 verb cards to help kids recognize and name a large selection of action words. Images in the language Builder verbs & action words card set show people from various ages, genders and ethnicities engaging in a range of common activities. This variation in actors allows for practice learning gender, pronouns and full sentences. Many of the verb cards also offer more than one example, so you can increase generalization of the learned words. For example, the word ""blowing"" shows someone blowing a whistle, blowing bubbles, blowing out a candle and blowing their nose. As with all tools in the language Builder series, the verb & action words images are current and familiar, and are featured in natural settings. Each picture includes plenty of context clues to make identification easy and fun, and to provide great topics for discussion. For the convenience of the instructor, the back of each card is numbered and provides a label for the featured image, and lists suggested activities for which the card is targeted. An included activity booklet provides more detailed instruction ideas. Each hi-gloss card is 3 ½"" x 5"" with horizontal presentation so the sets work together seamlessly with the other 1000+ images in the language Builder series. Language Builder cards are the most trusted autism flashcards and aba therapy cards available. "
- 230 verb cards to help kids recognize and name a large selection of action words
- 3.5" x 5" cards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back
- Perfect compliment to the language Builder picture card series with images chosen specifically to compliment the other thousands of language Builder cards in the language Builder curriculum
- Diversity focused images portray a variety of race, ethnicity and gender
- Teach many different lessons including storytelling, parts of speech, social stories, verbs, actions, self help skills and healthy habits