Rugged, cordless, alkaline battery powered lantern provides 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area. Tough Polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold. Rubber molded base provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces. Four white C4 LEDs and one red LED. To change the beam color from white to red, or red to white. White Light: High for brightest light; 540 lumens; runs 30 hours. Medium for bright light and longer run times; 275 lumens; runs 70 hours. Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed; 55 lumens; runs 295 hours. Red LED (one red LED). Red LED High Steady (night vision preserving mode); 10 lumens; runs 235 hours. Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling; 10 lumens; runs 430 hours. Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation; Features battery level indicator. Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life. Uses three “D” cell alkaline batteries (sold separately); Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Base Diameter: 3.80 in. (9.65cm); Height: 7.25 in (18.41 cm); Weight 1 lb 15.0 oz (878.83 grams) with batteries.
- Multiple Light Modes. White LED, Red LED
- Night vision preserving mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- Incorporated D rings on top and bottom of lantern to hang it in either inverted or upright positions
- Cover is removable to illuminate large areas
- Uses three “D” cell alkaline batteries (sold separately). Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; 2m impact resistance tested