The Streamlight TLR-4 Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light with Integrated Green Laser and Wide Operating Range is constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, and is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market (key kit provided). Features C4 LED technology and a green laser to provide high visibility long-range targeting. Shines a bright 5200 candela peak beam intensity; 115 lumens. Runs 1.75 hours to the 10% output level (LED only or LED and laser); 1 hour (laser only). Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Ultra lightweight and compact. Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser. Operating temperatures of -20-degrees Fahrenheit to 120-degrees Fahrenheit. IPX4 water-resistant. Serialized for positive identification. Covered by Streamlight's limited lifetime warranty.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided
- Features C4 LED technology, Green laser provides high visibility long-range targeting
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Serialized for positive identification
- Class 3R Laser Product (Does not exceed Class IIIA emission limits), <5mW power output
- This is a Class 3R Laser Product, 640-660 nm, Output <5mW