Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of 18+ subcompact handguns from the following brands: GLOCK, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield, KAHR ARMS, SIG SAUER and Kimber. Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action. Features C4 LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser. Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only. All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries. Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change. Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included). Removable cover for easy attachment/removal. Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser. Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard. Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested. Operating temperatures of -20 to +120 Degree Fahrenheit. Serialized for positive identification. Limited lifetime warranty. Assembled in USA.
- The TLR-6 Universal Kit includes one LED/Laser module and body housings for all TLR-6 models (Flat Dark Earth Brown model not included)
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility. This kit contains the fitment kit for all existing TLR-6 Models. It does not provide any compatibility beyond the other TLR-6 Models
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- This is a Class 3R Laser Product, 640-660 nm, Output <5mW