Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action. Features C4 LED Illuminator and a 640 660nm red laser. 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89M beam distance. Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser Combo); 11 hours (laser only). Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long range targeting. Light/laser module designed for forward and backward compatibility. Ambidextrous Switching (push button on both sides) to access three modes: laser only, laser/LED Combo, LED illumination only. All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut off to conserve batteries. Uses two CR1/3N Lithium batteries (included). Removable cover for easy attachment/removal. Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger guard. Durable, impact resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water resistant; 1M impact resistance tested. Operating temperatures of 20 to +120 degree Fahrenheit. Serialized for positive identification. For use with springfield armory xd, springfield armory sd(m), springfield armory xd mod. 2.
- Designed for use with Springfield armory XD, XD (M), XD MOD. 2; Designed to securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of Springfield armory
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
- No need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- This is a class 3R laser product, 640 to 660 nanometer, output less than 5mw