The TLR-1 HL provides an 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby. Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish. Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch. User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled. Fits existing light bearing holsters. 3.39-Inch (8.61 cm); 4.18-Ounce (118.6 grams). Operating temperature: -40 to +120 Degree Fahrenheit. IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Long Gun Kit available (#69262). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, "safe off" door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries. Available in black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown. Limited lifetime warranty. Assembled in USA.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 1000 Lumens; 20,000 candela peak beam intensity; 283 meter beam; Runs 1.5 hours
- Engineered: Optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by (2) 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10 year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle