Color: Black Smooth
- CLASSIC STYLE: Rain, slush, or snow, boots are Timberland's specialty, and when you think of Timberland boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot provides tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles, whether you’re heading to the summit or downtown.
- TIMBERLAND BOOTS are synonymous with quality workmanship. Whether you're looking for mens boots, womens boots, or kids boots, Timberland has you covered. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland isn't just for high-quality mens, womens, and kids boots. We have the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: See how Timberland's line of outdoor wear stacks up to hiking boots and outdoor gear from brands like Columbia, Merrell, Vasque, Oboz, Hi Tec, Doc Martens, Uggs, Muck Boots, Keen, Maelstrom, Justin, Hunter, Bogs, Nike, or Sorel.
Details: Product Description Leather boot featuring padded collar, lace-up vamp, and logo detail at side heel. imported. rubber sole. shaft measures approximately 6.25 from arch. heel measures approximately 1.25 . platform measures approximately 75 boot opening measures approximately 14.5 around. 400 grams of primaloft insulation for superior warmth and comfort. Amazon.com There's just no substitute for a sturdy, guaranteed waterproof boot to keep feet comfortable and dry, rain or shine. And Timberland has been making this one since they opened their doors more than thirty years ago. Rugged and dependable, they like to think of it as the role model for everything they make today. From the Manufacturer Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.